Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Family Tradition

So recently, my new sister-in-law Sarah got the photos back from her wedding. Immediately, she sent me the following compilation:



What we have here is a comparison/contrast of photos taken with disposable cameras set out at the reception. Top left is me - looking stunning, as usual - then to the right, my brother Josh and his wife Kim. On the bottom is our sister, Angel.

I do not remember when or how this phenomenon started, but it isn't a new trend.



Won't you please enjoy my cleavage?

My best friend used to say I looked like a catfish.

I know there are more pictures like this out there, but try as I might, I cannot find them. Maybe I will create a new album on Facebook dedicated only to this.

One thing is certain. We come by it naturally.




Thanks, Mom.

1 comment:

  1. funny... we do that too... and we have a very special addition... anytime Britney is wearing formal clothes, like Prom, (or someday, her wedding).. there will be one photo of her with her finger up her nose. too funny, and glad to see that we are not the only weirdoes. lol

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. Or not. Whatevs, I'm just happy you're here.