Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Where did you go???

So people have been wondering where the blog went...

The short answer is: away, for now.

The long answer I can't get into, but I miss the writing, so I'm back. It will just look a little different for a while.

Things have been going...ok. There are several things up in the air right now that I still can't talk about, but know that i have appreciated all the prayers, kind words, and support I have gotten over the past few months. And before anyone gets all morbid, no one died, nothing like that. Just some life stuff going on with kids.

But it's all going to be ok.

I'm going to re-publish some of my innocuous posts, just because I MISS MY BLOG, DANG IT. I'll try to keep them in order, but I make no promises.

I'm coming back. Not to worry...
There is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Love to you all!!!

Fawn Amber

2 comments:

Feel free to comment. Or not. Whatevs, I'm just happy you're here.